miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

SESSION 9

BLOG EXPERIENCE

Hello friends!

This will be my last post after this great adventure of writing a blog and I want to tell you the experience it was for me to do this

In general I always found boring, but then at time I found entertaining and a great experience
It was rewarding to write  in another another language and also talk some of my stuff

I think it serves much this type of activity to improve your writing skills and also communication

In future I would like to include the things that tou really like and how to create blog with video or make one of them and upload it to the platform , talking about things that you like , not specific issues

I think that although the activity is very useful to learn , sometimes transformed a bit tedious and boring but obviously it was part of the class
I want to thanks my fans for constantly read my post and his comments were always the best !
I hope in the future to resume this activity and I appreciate the opportunity given for the teacher and the experience


Thank you and goodbye !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario